Hey y'all. sorry I didn't blog last Sunday. I was busy! Haha. Well tons has happened in the past couple weeks. I've gotten a boyfriend, a broken down car, and lots of shock from my parents' reactions at both. It's amazing...prayers ARE answered. Haha.
So school starts next week. Am I ready? NO. UNR is being really difficult to work with. I can't get a hold of my advisor to talk to her about a discrepancy with my AP credits. Oh well, it will all work out.
And I watched a movie today that reminds me of Allan and I. It's hilarious how similar it is. The Notebook. Except I'm not old and he's not old, and we're not married. And we don't have kids, or grand kids, and did I say that we're not old? Haha. Anyways, I am mailing him cookies on Monday because he says he's deprived of my delicious baked goods. Fatty. haha just kidding.
I'll blog later!! Things are going great. =]
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment