This week was not really interesting. I finished the first of 2 paintings for Marie, go me! I cleaned my room, and did laundry. I helped clean the house as well, and got a new book. It's about the aftermath of World War I. I saw Harry Potter with the family and got my fingers slammed in the door of the truck, and they are currently swollen but doing a lot better. I gave a talk in Sacrament Meeting, I went to a candle party, I got a really cool new song, and I didn't sleep very well. That's last week in a nutshell.
I really don't want to go camping with my family for 10 days, but I know if I don't go, I won't do anything exciting anyways. So not this Thursday, but next Thursday, I'm leaving with the fambam for lake Powell in Southern Utah.
I really want to start running again, because I haven't been in a while. But I lack motivation. Maybe when school starts?
And oh yeah, I need to go school shopping with my Staples gift card.
I need....
Notebooks (2 or 3 subject, Qty. 5)
Filler paper (preferrably by the truckload)
Pens and Pencils (mechanical pencils, because the shavings drive me insane. And stick pens. because clicky pens distract me.)
Day planner (so I can pretend to be organized)
2$ paper calendar from wally world (because everyone needs one)
I probably need more. But oh well.
Peace,
Nome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment